How it works
How to reveal Hotwire Hotels using HotelHackers
If you're reading this, you probably already know about the benefits of booking hotels at unpublished rates. With our database, getting the hotel you want on Hotwire couldn't be simpler. Just follow these simple steps:
- First, search our Hotwire hotels database - you'll start by entering the city and state in which you want to stay. This will bring up a search results page with all of the hotels available in that area.
- Next, visit Hotwire.com in a separate browser window and perform a search for the same city. This will allow you to compare the hotels across the two sites.
- Use the navigation options on both sites to narrow down and sort the hotels that you are interested in. You can sort or filter by zone, star rating, and price.
- Once you've identified hotels that you are interested in, you're ready to compare amenities to see if you've found a match. Click the 'View details' button next to your chosen hotel on HotelHackers.
- You will be asked to fill out a short survey from our sponsors to reveal the full details of your hotel. This unlocks our entire site for you to browse at your leisure and helps support our site so that we can better serve you.
- Once the site is unlocked, you have access to the details page for each hotel. You can view the full amenities list and compare them to the amenities that appear on Hotwire.com to ensure a match. Use our Hotwire booking tips if you have trouble.
- Once you book your chosen hotel, be sure to send us a report to let us know which hotel you received so that we can keep our database up to date.
- Enjoy your stay!
- Important tip: Not all hotels in our database are available on Hotwire at all times. Hotwire displays a maximum of one hotel per zone, per star level, at any given time. For more tips, be sure to visit our Hotwire tips page.